Valuable medical devices and equipment are constantly used to full capacity. A fast and reliable spare parts logistics service is required to ensure the fast and reliable upkeep and maintenance of systems. In addition to routine maintenance work, acute malfunctions must be remedied as soon as possible, to avoid high costs as well as the disruption of the time schedule for patients in need of treatment.
An optimized spare parts supply leads to:
- A decrease in the amount of time patients spend in a facility as well as improved equipment profitability through reduced standstill periods.
- A reduction in inventory expenses through lower scrapping costs and minimized depreciation.
- An increased profitability for technical services through the opportunity of enhanced planning and frequency coordination for service engineers.
- Advantages over the competition through more attractive maintenance contracts.
Your advantages with time:matters
As part of our Spare Parts Logistics:
As part of our Emergency Logistics:
- 24/7 availability for the acceptance and booking of time-critical shipping orders
- Extensive network of partners for comprehensive coverage throughout Europe and the world, including pickup, delivery and customs clearance
- Shortest transport and transit times
- The services provided in connection with Sameday Air and NFO (Global Express Air Freight) represent an economical alternative to classic On Board Couriers, while offering comparable security and speed
- Organization of an On Board Courier upon request
- Proactive tracking of all shipments
- Back-up solution in case of disruptions during transport
Medtech use case
Supply Chain Optimization for Carl Zeiss
How does time:matters manage to transport globally produced special products such as spectacle lenses efficiently and quickly to the European target markets? Read the story in “Planet”, Lufthansa Cargo’s customer magazine (02/2019).
Contact our industry experts
For further information and the latest developments of customized solutions for your industry, please feel free to contact our sales team via this contact form.