High-tech companies rely on time:matters’ semiconductor logistics solutions. Because in a fast-paced, highly innovative and cost-intensive area such as Semiconductor industry and High-Tech business, you need a reliable and experienced logistics provider.
We know that ever shorter product lifecycles in silicon wafer fabrication require agile changes in product development, production planning and supply chain optimization. Especially in emergency situations, when machines fail or spare parts are missing, the pressure is on to “get things running” smoothly again.
With a “machine down” situation, operational managers, supply chain executives and procurement departments need a logistics partner who is fast, flexible and in full control of the logistics process.
time:matters supports you with reliable high-speed semiconductor logistics, customized for the hightech industry. Our transport solutions are safe, secure and global. Whenever you need support with emergency semiconductor shipping, we’re here to help. Wherever you are, whenever you need.
High-tech logistics service for the semicon supply chain
With a 24/7 multilingual service desk, dedicated to the Semicon industry, we are just a phone call away. Our highly skilled customer service experts have accumulated more than 15 years of expertise in the field. We offer innovative logistics solutions for your semiconductor supply chains – from Door-to-Door or Airport-Airport, Next-Flight-Out (NFO) to global Sameday Air solutions.
High-tech companies demand high-performance solutions: We offer shortest handling times, priority capacity access as well as a transparent tracking & tracing of your shipment with automatic status updates.
Your advantages with time:matters
- 24/7 availability for the acceptance and booking of all types of time-critical shipping orders.
- Proactive tracking and active monitoring of all shipments.
- Shortest response times – from order acceptance and pickup to delivery.
- A comprehensive network plus several partners for European and worldwide transports, including pickup, delivery, and customs clearance.
Next flight out service with priority capacity access
- Shortest transport and transit times.
- Operations in over 90 countries.
Semiconductor transport story
Hard machine down! Emergency in the semiconductor industry
A manufacturer of semiconductor devices (chips and wafers) based in Ireland faces a highly critical situation: Failure of a machine used in the cleanroom production causes the automated production line to come to a full stop. A spare part is urgently needed! But the item is not on stock – and only a supplier in Japan can manufacture the piece. The spare part has to be transported from Japan to Ireland as quickly as possible.
Are you facing a “machine-down” situation?
The time:matters network is directly linked to all major airlines in the world, enabling us to provide semiconductor logistics services that help you maintain production processes and and smooth supply chains.
Emergency logistics in cases of “machine down” or “hard machine down” situations
- Next-flight-out-services (NFO) with high reliability and higher loading priority
- Handcarry, Sameday or Charter options readily available
Safe and secure transportation of high-value and time-critical shipments
- More than 15 years experience in shipping sensitive products for the high-tech & semiconductor industry (wafers, chips or spare parts)
- time:matter is ISO9001- and AEO-certified
Transparency through Track & Trace
- Pro-active tracking at every milestone of the transport chain
- Continuous updates of the shipment status
Contact our industry experts
For further information and the latest developments of customized solutions for your industry, please feel free to contact our sales team via this contact form.