Vehicles are reliable companions. Nevertheless, sometimes unexpected situations occur, causing vehicles to malfunction and break down. Vehicle-off-road (VOR) as well as super urgent vehicle-off-road (S-VOR) situations call for a fast and flexible after-sales service (after market), to supply repair shops or specialty retailers with the required spare parts as quickly as possible. This ensures repairs can be carried out immediately, which ultimately strengthens vehicle owners’ overall confidence in the brand.
Furthermore, automobile manufacturers are constantly faced with challenges, such as an (imminent) assembly line standstill. These could potentially arise as a result of disruptions in the standard transport process, or due to mistakes made in the execution of supply chain plans. The latter can be caused by the length or increasing complexity of transport chains. For example, suppliers produce individual components in Asia, which are then assembled in Europe, prior to delivery to automobile manufacturers. Likewise, the growing amount of suppliers spread across the globe has increased the need for faster, tailor-made logistics services.
time:matters offers the following advantages:
- 24/7 availability for the acceptance and booking of time-critical shipping orders
- Next flight out service with priority capacity access, to ensure procurement logistics are carried out smoothly for the just-in-time production
- Shortest transport and transit times
- Proactive tracking of all shipments
- Identification of solutions by logistics experts
- Organization of an On Board Couriers upon request