The new online booking and tracking tool time:matters online allows customers to book and track Sameday Air and ic:kurier shipments themselves. They benefit from this in numerous ways:
- By using the new platform for requests and bookings, they no longer have to wait on the telephone or for an email or fax response.
- After entering the requested transport, an overview of the best transport options with respect to time, price and the number of transits is displayed. The customer selects the best route and then receives immediate confirmation of the booking without further checks or approval from time:matters in the case of duty-free transports.
- Frequently used routes can be saved, speeding up the booking process even further.
- If a requested transport cannot be booked via time:matters online, the entered data can be sent to the Customer Service experts, who will then come up with an individual solution in the shortest possible time.
- Each shipment can be tracked online, giving the customer the greatest possible security.
With time:matters online, our customers save valuable time and always know where their transports are!