Fast, reliable, flexible and environmentally-friendly – the ic:kurier service is the ideal rail-based transport solution for sending particularly urgent shipments as quickly as possible within Germany and to/from Paris, Vienna, Basel and Amsterdam.
A simplified, transparent and distance-based pricing model was introduced on June 1st, 2015 to even further improve the appeal of the service. Charges are levied according to the shortest route between the origin and destination station or the pick-up and delivery addresses based on road kilometers. All shipments within Germany and to the European stations are priced independent of weight, up to a maximum of 20kg. time:matters customers can plan and cost their own particular route themselves using the price/transit time calculator: time:matters online.
Benefits at a glance:
- Economical, fast and environmentally-friendly alternative to direct deliveries by road.
- Charged according to the shortest route between the original station and destination station or pick-up and delivery addresses, based on road kilometers.
- One pricing model for all shipments up to 20kg – across Germany and to our European stations.
- Web-based price calculator for simple cost planning.
- Convenient, user-friendly booking possible via our Customer Service team and the new online booking tool time:matters online.