With the Sameday Air network having been expanded to include new direct flights from Amsterdam (AMS) to Barcelona (BCN) and Vienna (VIE), time-critical shipments can be transported even faster within Europe. The two new routes can be served with a total of 7 flights daily, adding to the existing 16 stations with direct connections out of Amsterdam: Aberdeen (ABZ), Barcelona (BCN), Birmingham (BHX), Budapest (BUD), Frankfurt (FRA), Hamburg (HAM), Lisbon (LIS), London (LHR), Manchester (MAN), Munich (MUC), Milan (LIN), Paris (CDG), Prague (PRG), Rome (FCO), Toulouse (TLS) and Vienna (VIE).
- Aircraft on Ground (AOG) – spare part needed urgently for an aircraft in the Philippines
- Sameday Air network expansion with flights to and from Cluj-Napoca (CLJ) – bine ați venit la bord (welcome on board)!
- Special shoes urgently needed – when time matters…
- Urgently needed spare part reaches Australia within 26 hours via On-Board Courier
- Transportation of confidential data to France via On-Board Courier