Besides Bucharest (OTP) and Timisoara (TSR), Sibiu (SBZ) is already the third Sameday Air station in Romania and represents another important step towards network expansion in Europe. Sibiu is a key economic centre for the manufacture of electronic and electromechanical products for the automotive industry. The station will now be served three times daily with direct flights from Munich (MUC) and Vienna (VIE).
- Aircraft on Ground (AOG) – spare part needed urgently for an aircraft in the Philippines
- Sameday Air network expansion with flights to and from Cluj-Napoca (CLJ) – bine ați venit la bord (welcome on board)!
- Special shoes urgently needed – when time matters…
- Urgently needed spare part reaches Australia within 26 hours via On-Board Courier
- Transportation of confidential data to France via On-Board Courier